- Welcome to the largest global provider of Lean Training
- Our courses provide the best of Lean methodology to achieve a greater efficiency by reducing waste
- The course teaches you how to effectively apply Lean processes and specialist techniques in order to achieve corporate success
- Our Lean courses are delivered by highly experienced consultants who are regarded as the best in the industry
- Our Lean training courses help you eliminate waste, reduce time and increase profits
- You will learn how to successfully deploy Lean methods to drive business performance
- Book online below or speak to our Lean learning advisor on 0800 0354 348
Lean Training Training Calendar
Who will be teaching my course?
Our instructors all have a wealth of industry experience including critical expertise in the implementation of best practice in work optimisation, supply chain management and the use of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
What do I receive upon booking?
We provide pre-course reading, the Statistics Without Tears & The Machine that Changed the World books, The Six Sigma courseware folder, certificates and refreshments.
Is there pre-study work?
Yes, following confirmation of booking there is pre course work to be done prior to the course
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course
Are exams included
Yes exams are included
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
Lean Training Practitioner is a 5 day intensive course which includes the following:
An Introduction to Lean Manufacturing
Meaning of Lean Culture
Learning about Value Stream Mapping
Understanding the current situation
Improving the flow – Lean techniques and tools – practical and theory exercises, case studies and games:
Total Productive Maintenance – TPM
Lean the tools and techniques – Single Minute Exchange of Dies – SMED
Understand the differences between Push v Pull techniques
Problem Solving and Error Proofing:
Basic problems solving tools and techniques
Graphical problem solving tools
Implementing and Leading Lean:
How to deploy Lean in an organisation
Facilitation for Lean
The impacts of KPI’s
Change Management in a Lean Environment
Lean Culture and what it means
Team Building - Lean]
Please contact your Lean Training Learning Advisor on 0800 0354348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The course includes the following:
Lean courseware folder
The Statistics Without Tears book
- “A very easy booking process and a good opportunity to get a basis in Lean techniques. Well worth the money and time.”By Adrian Cogler (12/6/12)
- “First-rate course material and teaching from a dedicated professional. Thank you also to the office team who made it a stress-free booking.”By Robert Smith (18/7/12)
We do not currently have a video for this topic