- Welcome to the largest global provider of Kaizen Training
- Our Kaizen courses provide a structured approach to identifying and eliminating waste in business to achieve overall improvement
- The course teaches you how to align people and processes to achieve company goals and objectives
- Our Kaizen courses are delivered by highly experienced consultants who are regarded as the best in the industry
- Our Kaizen training courses will teach you how to utilise Kaizen to continuously improve business processes
- You will learn how to successfully deploy Kaizen methodology and drive business performance
- Book online below or speak to our Kaizen learning advisor on 0800 0354 348
Kaizen Training Training Calendar
Who will be Teaching my Course?
Our instructors all have a wealth of industry experience including critical expertise in the implementation of best practice in work optimisation, supply chain management and the use of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
What do I receive upon booking?
We provide pre-course reading, the Statistics Without Tears & The Machine that Changed the World books, The Six Sigma courseware folder, certificates and refreshments.
Is there pre-study work?
Yes, following confirmation of booking there is pre course work to be done prior to the course
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no prerequisites for this course
Are there exams included?
Yes all exams are provided
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
The Kaizen Practitioner course is a 3 day intensive course which includes the following topics:
What is Kaizen?
History of Kaizen
Kaizen events in different industries
DMAIC approach to problem solving and project charters
How to implement Kaizen in your organization
7 wastes, non value added activities and waste walks
Selecting a Kaizen event and how to plan for success
How to select your team
Daily goal setting and reviews
Ground rules for the event
The end of course presentation and how to manage success
Reporting initial results
Handing over the responsibilities / control planning
Post event review and learning
Setting up the Kaizen Event
Running the Kaizen event
Please contact your Kaizen Learning Advisor on 0800 0354348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The course includes the following:
Kaizen courseware folder
The Statistics Without Tears book
- “A cut above your average training course, thank you for the educational time.”By Daniel Delaney (29/8/12)
We do not currently have a video for this topic