Lean Six Sigma Courses - LSS Master Black Belt Training
- Take Industry Recognised Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training in , delivered by Highly Experienced Lean Six Sigma Instructors.
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY - Successfully Trained over 10,000 Delegates Globally
- Enroll Now: Our Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification Includes Course Material, Exercises, Exams, Classroom Training and Certificates
- Accelerate your Career by becoming Lean Six Sigma Certified with a World Class Certification Body in Luxury Venues in
- In the Classroom, you will learn how to demonstrate Major Business Improvements and ways to reduce waste to employers, stakeholders, and colleagues.
- Earning potential with Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt between £55k and £90k *
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (MBB) Training Calendar
There hasn't been any questions asked about this course
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (MBB)
This course is designed for delegates who have passed Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and wish to build on their knowledge to become Lean Six Sigma experts. During this course, delegates will work with case studies and learn how to respond to typical challenges which MBBs see in their working lives. Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt is a much sought-after qualification for experienced Lean Six Sigma Black Belts looking to learn how to lead multiple Six Sigma teams.
The course covers the following areas:
- How can an organisation develop, and more importantly, sustain the Culture of Lean 6 Sigma within an organisation?
- What strategies could be used to grow a Lean 6 Sigma capability?
- Timescales & leading change
- Leadership: How good am I at being a leader?
- Additional statistics: More complex SPC modeling techniques including multi-linear and polynomial regression
- How Toyota does lean: The 4Ps and the “Toyota Way”
- Elements of Programme Management: including estimation, risk, and planning techniques, Value propositions
Assessment is a combination of course exercises and a final exam. Some course exercises carry assessment points. These points form 50% of the total mark available. The other 50% is awarded by exam score with the exam taken on the final day.
You must be Black Belt qualified before taking this course. This qualification can be obtained by taking our Knowledge Academy Black Belt course.
- Delegate pack consisting of course notes and exercises
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course