Six Sigma Black Belt - Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Recommended for those with previous Black Belt experience
- Build on existing knowledge of Six Sigma Black Belt
- Gain skills on timescales and leading change
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Learn how to plan and respond to typical challenges in your working life
- Courses delivered by world class training instructors in luxury venues
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt (MBB) includes material and manuals
- Book Online or Call to speak to a training advisor today
Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training Calendar
Do you offer support for the course?
We are able to provide support via phone & email prior to attending, during and after the course.
Six Sigma Master Black Belt
This course is designed for delegates who have passed Six Sigma Black Belt and wish to build on their knowledge to become Six Sigma experts.
During the course you will work with case studies and learn how to respond to typical challenges which MBBs see in their working lives.
Six Sigma Master Black Belt is a much sought-after qualification for experienced Six Sigma Black Belts looking to learn how to lead multiple Six Sigma teams.
Before the course begins
You will need a laptop with a copy of Minitab 16 or later installed. A 30-day trial version is available, and details of how to install this are included within your pre-course reading document.
It is important to point out that the trial version is only for 30 days, so you need to time your download so Minitab remains active for the duration of the course. Also, Minitab is not currently available for Apple Macs.
You must be Black Belt qualified before taking this course. This qualification can be obtained by taking our Knowledge Academy Black Belt course.
Who Should Attend?
We recommend this course for Black Belts looking to build on their existing knowledge.
Throughout this course, candidates will be expected to work with case studies to plan and respond to typical challenges which MBBs see in their working lives. There also be some evening work consisting of 2-3 hours of revision, research and exercises each day.
Assessment is a combination of course exercises and a final exam. Some course exercises carry assessment points. These points form 50% of the total mark available. The other 50% is awarded by exam score with the exam taken on the final day.
The course covers the following areas:
- How can an organisation develop, and more importantly, sustain the Culture of Lean 6 Sigma within an organisation?
- What strategies could be used to grow a Lean 6 Sigma capability?
- Timescales & leading change
- Leadership: How good am I at being a leader?
- Additional statistics: More complex SPC modelling techniques including multi-linear and polynomial regression
- How Toyota does lean: The 4Ps and the “Toyota Way”
- Elements of Programme Management: including estimation, risk, and planning techniques, Value propositions
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We provide world-class learning material
- We make the learning experience enjoyable
- We are trusted by globally leading brands such as JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony as a learning partner of choice.
- We provide pre- and post-course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands-on, using real world examples
- As a market leader, we have an extremely high global pass rate
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader for professional qualifications
- We provide value for money and trained over 50,000 delegates in 2014
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
About Six Sigma
Six Sigma is a quality improvement methodology for businesses which focuses on collecting and analysing data on business processes in order to identify where defects are occurring and decide how to reduce them. In organisations, Six Sigma is practised by specialised Six Sigma teams with different designations: Black and Master Black Belts oversee Six Sigma related activities, while Green and Yellow Belts work together with the Black Belts to help carry these activities out. Having been invented originally by Motorola in the 1980s, Six Sigma has since been taken on by many other companies and has proven itself as an effective method for quality improvement in business.
- Delegate pack consisting of course notes and exercises
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course