Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt - Lean Six Sigma Training
- Gain an understanding of how to plan a project effectively
- Identify information on real-world applications
- Candidates will be able to analyse defects and variations efficiently
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Develop knowledge on how to become an accredited Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt successfully
- Courses delivered by world class training instructors
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt includes material and manuals
- Book Online or Call to speak to a training advisor today
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Calendar
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
It is advised that you arrive at the venue at 8:45am, as the course will begin at 9am.
What are the pre-requisites?
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Who should attend this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training?
This course is for anyone who is looking to improve their business performance.
Do you offer support for this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course?
Full support is offered via email and phone throughout the course.
What is included in the Yellow Belt course?
A courseware folder, refreshments and certificates are provided for with this course.
Is the Yellow Belt exam is included with the course?
Yes, the Yellow Belt examination is provided.
What are the structures of the exams?
The exam is multiple choice.
What is the duration of this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course?
This course is 2 days.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
When your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which will contain your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if needed), course agenda and payment receipts.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course has been created for professionals who want to get more familiar with the values of the Lean Six Sigma certification. Also, as Yellow Belt in the most basic level of Lean Six Sigma, those individuals can still work professionals who are qualified in green and black belt.
Lean Six Sigma’s main purpose is to make all business process as efficient as possible, which helps business maximise the impact of their resources. Lean Six Sigma is based the Six Sigma principles, which were created by Motorola as they believed there should be a standardised process to remove defect from a business project.
The Lean Six Sigma course have no formal entry requirements and can be attended anyone who is interested in business improvement. The Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course lasts 2 days which includes the exam. The Lean Six Sigma exam consists of 40 questions, all of which are open book and must be completed within one hour. You must get at least 70% of the questions correct to be successful in the exam and gain your certification.
Here at Six Sigma, we provide all of the Lean Six Sigma and Six Sigma courses at a reasonable price. We deliver our courses using three different methods to suite everyone’s needs, those methods are classroom, online and onsite training.
Classroom training is where you can those from our wide variety of high quality venues located around the United Kingdom. One of our industry leading instructors who will guide you through the course content will deliver the course.
Lean six sigma Online training is one of our most popular methods as it allows you to take the course in the comfort of your home and at your own pace and time.
Onsite training is our most popular method with employers. The reason for this is it allows them to monitor their employee progression through the course. One of our highly experienced instructors will deliver the course in your workplace, which saves your employee travel costs and time.
There are no prerequisites for this course, anyone is able to attend.
· The course is two days long
· Over the two days, the Yellow Belt certification will be covered. You will be taught the main principles behind Lean Six Sigma
· The Yellow Belt exam will be taken on the last day of the course
This course will cover the following topics:
· Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
· The DMAIC cycle
· Lean, Six Sigma, and Lean Six Sigma
· Understanding Value Stream Maps
· The Lean Triad (5s, Poka Yoke, SMED)
· Introduction to Variation & SPC
· Kaizen Events
· Voice of the Customer
· Identifying the Root Cause
· Lean Teams
· Solving Problems
Six Sigma Exam
· The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam is made up of 40 questions
· The exam will last for one hour, and is open book
· To pass this course, you must get 70% or higher
Why train with Six Sigma?
· We provide enjoyable learning experiences
· Support is provided before and after your course
· Our training courses use real world examples
· We use high quality venues
· The pass rate for our courses is consistently high
- Delegate Pack Consisting of Lean Six Sigma Courseware
- An Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course